If you have stumbled into this Blog there are something's that you should know.

This blog is here for the benefit of MDDers, men and women with "Major Depressive Disorder" or more commonly called Depression. It's goal is to find ways for MDDers to feel better without pills. Pills work, but only to a degree.

The first is to recognize that those with MDD are not bad, lazy or slugs. That is a myth. You will hear stories of small successes, and of dismal failure. It is not a pretty picture. So be warned, "This site is not for the squeamish, or children under 10".

If you continue, I would recommend that you read the following blogs: "The difference between a book and a Blog, and why a Blog is more difficult to write", "How do you feel", "Actual things that work for MDDers, that aren't Pills".

There is one other blog and to access that, look and the right hand side panel, and click on "Go to Depression for Beginners." and find "Elation and Legitimized" and read it. Reading those post should bring you up to speed. If you want to continue with "Theoretical Depression" there is a go to over on the right.

We all hope that you will get a better understand of MDDers, and why we want to fill this "Deep Crater in the Mind" as spoken of in "Elation and Legitimized".

Thank You

Friday, November 22, 2013

OMG, The Concordia Incident



             Attention, Attention

For those of you that found the blog 'Milk it for all it's Worth' I apologize but, It has been removed and replaced "OMG, The Concordia Incident".  Milk it, was just too long, and this new blog answers all the questions in Milk it.

Eye Witness claims to have been on the bridge at the time the "Costa Concordia" ran aground

 In an interview with the BBC, Domnica Cemortan, a Moldovan dancer, claims: "I did  not distract Costa Concordia Captain"
Domnica Cemortan photo taken at time of interview.
 Francesco Schettino, the captain of the Costa Concordia, faces manslaughter charges after the cruise ship ran aground, claiming the lives of 32 of those on board.
Captain Francesco Schettino
At his trial, Domnica Cemortan, a Moldovan dancer on the ship, admitted she had been in a romantic relationship with the captain, and had been present on the ship's bridge at the moment when the ship ran aground.
But she told Today programme: "The story that I distracted the captain is fake, because I was very far from him, he was working and acting like a captain."
She feels all the blame for the crash is being heaped Mr Schettino, but said there "can not be only one person accused for this big accident, and I asking myself where are the others, where are the other officers in this story?"
First broadcast on BBC Radio 4's Today programme on Friday 22 November 2013.

"Domnica threatens BBC with a law suit over photos"

 "I will sue BBC and Fox News, for the pictures used in their reports, I had no makeup on, and taken a bad angle. If you need any more, just ask. These are all I have with me. "Please print theses photos, they are more who I am".
The BBC and Fox News, both commented:  "There are questions about these new photos, are really photos of Domnica?, Have they been photoshopped? "Will the real Domnica please stand?  Fox News said "We are going to look into this. Our investigating reporters are even now, investigating.  This is getting curiouser and curiouser.




Is this really Domnica ?


    

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Mystery Man sought for questioning

Mystery Man











Who is this man? Witnesses say they saw Domnica making out with him, just hours before the tragedy.   Reported by Oggi Magazine



"I don’t know who you think I am, you dragged me in mud. Do I look like a tart?"

Domnica Cemortan
 Domnica Cemortan, the 25-year-old Moldovan on board the Costa Concordia has unleashed her anger over claims she was having an affair with disgraced captain Francesco Schettino, in an interview with Oggi magazine.
The blonde "mystery woman" categorically denied her relationship with the Captain, saying: "I never told the judges 'I love Schettino'.

"I want to know how this kind of information was released. They said they found my bikini in Schettino’s cabin."But where was my luggage then? (...) How could they build a story basing themselves on a bikini? Why would this bikini be mine? Was there my name, my picture or my DNA on it?"

Responding to the latest gossip suggesting that Schettino was the father of her two-year-old daughter, Domnica replied: "What do you want me to say? Yes or no? Schettino has black hair. My daughter is blonde."

The young woman also revealed her disgust at the Italian media for calling her 'the Captain’s blonde', 'the Concordia’s mermaid', 'the mysterious woman' and blamed the press for ruining her life. Not only in Italy, but also in Moldova.

"Moldovans say that I am staining the image of my country and my people. This is becoming a political question."

She told the magazine about the sacrifices she made to be able to study and educate herself.

From an interview by Oggi Magazine

No comments:

Post a Comment